Thursday, December 4, 2008

u make my day..yan yan mei mei...thanks...

well...pretty down till yan send me this song by By2..i really like it since hear it on audition that day..hard to find it in limwire also..haha..

well...i always wanted a sis that i can talk to...that love me for who i am...i really touched by her..even we live very far apart..maybe faithed have something to do with everything in life...if u faithed to be together, there wont be anything that will seperate u both..well, maybe audition is faithed to be created...i am faithed to met yan in audition..we are meant to be bro and sis..and we are meant to be live far apart..i just really excited to finally met her next week...was happy that she will show me around...

well..i promise i will not let her hang out dry..i wont..i know what promise can hurt people...and what they say about never make a promise u cannot keep...well..if ever there will be at time when my heart open up and accept people come in..she have to put up with me having my mei around..dis i promise myself..and i very very intent to keep it..cos after everyone leave me..i know she wont..

happy 20 hours and 6 minute annivesary mei...^_^

1 comment:

yan said...

hee kor.. this is a v touchin entry.. dun be sad liao k? every new day there is sunshine.. every new day is a new beginning.. :)