Thursday, December 4, 2008

i guess...

something i learn about the world which is true...always..all the bad things will come in once..i wonder..why is that people luv to leave their mess and let me clean up for them?they have so many times to settle it..but wait last minute and say..o ya...sure..Nic is around..he will handle it..i very very sick of all people take me for granted..both my ex-gf done that..now my family..even my ex still have the balls to ask me to settle things for her...she have 2 weeks in kl and never try to do it by herself...what am i?something u can use then throw away?or keep the line active..but put it inside a freezer..then when think of something..or have some problem..walah..when all hopes are gone..there is still Nic around..WTF....when i try to help other people u say i am a busy body..then when u need my help u wont say that...wont u?so what am i stand?

i guess..i finally know something i should done..i going to lock myself up..become selfish..love myself..dun care about other people...then i will become Nic all over again..selfish little bastard that walk in the world...i guess...that is what the fortune teller told u also, right siew chen?

as i always know what i will become..i will be single..and i will not be available..ever again...

No comments: