Sunday, December 7, 2008

i guess it true..

erm..think people come out with the suggestion that i am a playboy la...so i just randomly ask what is their opinion of me...well..9 out of 10 say i am playboy..which..well.. according to someone it come as no surprise lo..well..i think to put it in perspective...i think is like dis la..if a girl is single..she have every right to go out see movie with frens..have fun..eat dinner...share feelings..but then if her frens are male...or most of the hang out one is male..then it make her a whore...eventhough her intention is to make frens..i think that is what happenning to me now lo...i am single..like to make frens...that is just one problem..i am a guy..and my frens happens to me girls..which make me a playboy..very good explanation right?

well..another new year resolution for me then...cut down on my dating...delete people who i not chat for weeks..and keep some female frens..that wont treat me like shit sometime..haha..

also...travel alone..keep me to myself and my blog...haha..well..think i become NIC all over again la..lonely...sad..emo..and i will loving it..haha...

5 comments:

Enma Ai said...

playboy?? you're a far cry from it...my friend called you a goody good boy :-P hahahahha

enzofei said...

whatever la..annie..some think i am good..most think i am bad..depends on how they wana think and feel about me lo...haha..

lyn said...

LOL Nic, you think too much...

just do what make you happy la...well, as long as it doesn't unnecessarily hurt people :)

people will say whatever they want whatever you r doing ...

So if people say you are a 'playboy', you should just tell them 'Thank you very much' ;p

yan said...

kor! welcome to singapore! LOL. :)

enzofei said...

well..thanks lyn..that mean alot to me..haha...well...i will try that next time^^