Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ok la..i try dis one...

well..ok..yan send me dis to try out la...i share see what come out..haha...have to send sue lyn about dis..maybe something very interesting will come out..haha..

a) Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation.

b) Tag other people to do the same once you’ve finished answering every question

1. The age at your next birthday
well...like me la...have to find myself among the many..haha..still confuse as ever..

2. A place you’d like to travel to

Venice, Italy.. well...will be the best place for me..if i go with my love one..cos i am so hopelessly romantic inside..

3. Your favourite place


have a swim in the sea...and drink/sleep and have fun in the hut..haha...

4. Your favourite food


yeah~~i like them green..haha...

5. Your favourite pet(s)


i always luv dogs...haha...

6. Your fav. colour combi


Green and blue...sea again..haha..

7. Your favourite piece of clothing


erm..comfy and dun need to be too choosy?haha...

8. Your screen name/nickname


NIC = Network Card...that is why i in charge of PC now..haha..



my audition nick..ENZO..haha..ok la...i know is italian..^_^



my first japanese singer...thus my msn name..haha..

9. Your dream job


photo journalist..haha..

10. Bad habit you have


always thinking of her...


well..some are really true lo..love to see how my fren come out with it..haha..thx yan^_^

No comments: