Sunday, January 11, 2009

random weekend again...

do much over weekend again...not much actually...the car service had been delay by a day..primary cos a fren ask me to hang out..so we just go to curve and damansara ot catch on with something la...have chicken rice in jalan gasing...is like one of those things again..i live in pj old town for almost 7-8 yrs lo....i never go there eat before...maybe primary cos grandmum do all the cooking gua...think daddy and sister might eat before lo..since so famous...still cant imagine the scene when daddy teach the student there...and jie being big sister there...catholic high sch seem very fun to study in...but then..that is last time la.....now is like...haiz....

well...have some usual moody day again..i really need to not think that much and get myself over with lo..i just dun understand why i can think so much on things that wasn't there...or still not happens yet..is not like i am alone in the world..maybe people just happens to be not there la..i hate myself sometime lo..i am ok with everything i am..just i think i too emotional sometime....really nid to cure it..it make me low in confidence sometime la....well, a good sleep and some wake up call by yan mei did make me come to senses lo...is not end of the world la...right?

sunday start with visit finally to the car workshop...got a shock...both my front rim bended..is extremly serious case of inviting accident..i was like..OMG...what the hell...no wonder since sometime ago i feel my car a bit shaky...but i never know before i go change my tyre and do balancing..the first thing that come in my mind is i put blame on yenney...but i think, since is my car, people just dun care...she never offer something also when she smash the divider last time..i guess...some people just think they should deserve anything since they are ur gf..or rather ex-gf...anyw, it cost me RM560 to fix it all...with new tyre...used rim and oil change...it is RM200 more than my estimation...haiz...next time ask daddy bring the car go lo..they charge me RM5 more for each service i ask lo...aiya...maybe they never see me before la..haha...
well, finally have my hair cut liao...cut spike this time...hopefully make me look better bah...at least i think i look great in spike lo..haha....

clean my room...found some letters which yenney write to me last time when we were couple..well, i thought that i clear out all her stuff liao..case close now liao..the letters is touching, but then is all over also liao lo..all now is in the bagage that will send to her when she come for convocation...have a flu after that again...really bad la...everytime clean my room will be like that de...also find out i swipe over RM800 for house expenses last month..very cham la...but then, is pay back time la...since i never been a good son..now is my chance...haha...

No comments: