Thursday, January 1, 2009

happy new year...

well..i should have wrote dis yesterday...today is like a new year..suppose to be having some other feelings bah..but then..is time to close the chapter liao...

relationship wise..i finally have a closure on one of it...which is a good things.....think i carry the emotional bagage long enough...it is always not good to me..and towards people that care about me...

have a really bad emotional breakdown sometime around november...primary because that i was misunderstood...bah...but i think is my own making de lo...well..lesson learned...i will move on bah...

learned to watch movie alone dis year...not a very nice feelings as the first movie i watched ended in getting a refund from the cinema..haha...then i told my fren maybe is that someone send a signal to say i should watch it with other people...then next movie i watched after that is no country for old man...which is kind of weird also..haha...maybe is also cos i watched alone....anyway..i glad that angel ask me to see cape no 7 with her..but then..also might be also the reason i cry when watching that also..when watching a touching movie with someone that u have feelings with..is just not same as u watch alone...

well, learn to work more efficient....have better relationship with people in my department...

been to 2 wedding dis year.....still cant believe i go to wedding reception....think my family is like..super dun like dis kind of things..and i still get on a plane to my fren wedding in sarawak..well, i know her for 3 months and i go to her wedding..kind of weird lo...but then, frens come from anywhere bah, well, glad to have facebook around bah..haha...

in happier note..i did found 2 very important people in my life this year..my mei that is always there for me..and an angel that i always cant take my mind off her...at least now my life have some sense of belonging...

really have to try not to over think something..work for something...try my best on everything..if in the end....i meant to be spend the time myself..let it be..at least i try my best...and i now know why i was touch by Cape no 7..after 3rd time i watch...we always try to afraid to face out true feeling..always think of something else..the future..while all the things is happening now..that is why many people did not find their true love or rather not together with their true love....cos they did not wan to face it....the notion of if u love someone u have to learn to let it go actually is lame excuse to clam urself..in your heart..u will know u will still love her..and there wont be anyone that come along that can replaced it..will angel think the same?

last note..happy new year to all....

No comments: