Saturday, January 3, 2009

is new year liao

erm..first day of new year...the year start with some emo moment that i somehow made it up on myself..i just think too much on things that are not true..really need to control that...somehow..i found that i spend too much time lately in gym liao...haha...hurt my hand playing too much basketball....

well, try to find the soundtrack from Cape no 7 and Atari Kosuke..my mummy also love his voice..is like so pure and calm...shock to find out he is same age as me..really have good feeling lo...i read some comments on youtube that some people just cry when hear his voice..i think..the best way to listen to his music is u sit on the beach..close your eyes..and listen to it..it really will calm u and whatever sorrow u had inside u..will gone...my mum will love dis movie lo..haha..think everyone have different opinon bah...shock to know GMK like it also..he is like..never have a relationshi before..yet find it to be nice...i guess...everyone just have some feelings deep inside bah...

erm..first time i park in The Gardens...my sis comments that we are in recession, but somehow i dun feel it..cos in shopping complex still have many people...car park are full...clothes boutique are swarm with people..the gym session is nice..i see myself maintain at 75kg..which is 5 kg less than last month..haha..hope can cut it further la...

erm..well, just think wana change my image..cut my hair..and all..since is new year and i promise myself i wana a new me..wan people feel happi around me..so i did ask a person i very comfortable with to have some comments on my dress sense...or rather consultant la..if can call that..haha...really cheer up that i manage to get her out of the house..maybe..just a guy thing?..i think is more than that bah...^_^

well, think i become more blur as time goes by...i tot gym session with sharpen me up..as it turn out...i pay the cashier the exact payment of parking fees but still expect she pay me small changes...that is quite embarrassing....i just wana speed off the parking area after that...is...haiz...have a great new year day...maybe is a good sign?hopefully dis year will become my year...

No comments: