Monday, January 12, 2009

not a good monday bah...

sleep at 11pm yesterday, think my sleeping time is really getting more weird la..think i should have a alarm on my sleeping time also..cant imagine i sleep at 11pm then wake up on 6am in the morning everyday..it wont make me more awake, it just making me more tired..

develop flu again...really sensitive against dust..just clean up my room and then i having flu again..cant sleep very well..primary sense something in my dream..usually i dream on someone the same person will left a sms in my phone when i wake up..erm..so is true lo..anyway, is a weird yet sweet dream...angel give me a present in the dream..somehow i can read the wording on it..is very very weird...well, most of my dream wont be true also, cos u just cannot expect pikachu is real and he can chase me and give me thunder bolt lo....but usually real life situation will become true...people i met after that..places that i go..i see them in dream..i been there before...

well, just maybe i think too much also la...they say u miss someone u will always have her occupy ur mind..now i know that is true....

well, monday and it is 7am liao..have to go work.....hope this week pack with activities..and i still try to learn how to keep my emotional in check...

No comments: