Saturday, November 29, 2008

ok..i will get on with it..haha..

well...really go on with planing liao lo...since mulu will be extremly expensive..haha..really have to settle with bako liao lo..erm..planing is not easy as it seem lo...with all the things...expenses..also have to present some very impressive things for people to see la..haha..if not..nobody will go with me one..right lyn?haha....

well,have to get one with something liao..start with something, maybe that is a bless that i have a 2 month salary pay to me in advance lo..just have my finger cross on the bonus lo..hope it is cos few months salary will be too much to handle so they pay in instalment la..haha..anyway, is good also cos i can finally clear my things more faster..let me be more organise,since i now have a heart to do it...better make it quick...lol..

i think i found out about something on myself..i definately is not a party animal..i try to be one..but i dun think so lo..i think once a while might do..now think of wana go club..is like..huh? i think of going to club a bit weird lo..haha..since i think i dun really have party frens la..haha...well, mayb i need to get on with something else gua...

well...then is either nature..or movies for me then lo..some lay back life la..maybe jazz club also lo..haha...hopefully my life will get on track liao lol...haha...^_^

No comments: